Skip to main content

Cancer Patient Experience: Colon & Ovarian Cancer Journey | PET Scan Update | HiiMS

 


One of my known recently shared this cancer journey with us, and it left a strong impression. After being diagnosed with cancer that had started in the colon and spread to the ovary, the family explored several medical opinions. They were told that surgery was not an option and that chemotherapy would likely be part of the ongoing treatment plan.

While looking into different approaches, they also chose to incorporate Ayurvedic care, a disciplined lifestyle, plant-based nutrition, fresh natural juices, and organic foods alongside guidance from their healthcare providers. Over the following months, they were encouraged by the progress they saw in follow-up reports and felt positive about the changes in the patient's overall well-being.

Every cancer journey is unique, and what works for one person may not work for another. I am sharing this story simply because it gave the family hope during a difficult time. If you're interested in hearing their complete experience and what they chose to do, read their journey in their own words.


“They’re not going to do the surgery now. You’ll have to undergo chemo for life. When was the last PET scan done? It was done in January. So what did they do in February, March, and April? They were supposed to do another PET scan. So what did we do? We did the PET scan on April 2nd. Even the doctor was surprised after seeing it, right? He was shocked. So at 10:45, there’s some note there, so I came to point 2. I came from Pune. My son-in-law, Kiran, was told that the cancer started in his colon. It’s located in the colon. Now they won’t do surgery. You’ll have to...



 I have to undergo chemo for my whole life. We got really scared. We went to Tata, and even there they treated us the same way. What did we think when we met the doctor? You’re just doing a simple operation, clearing things up, then doing surgery. Sir, please do something. They said it’s very risky, it’s skinful (complicated), not like that. You’ll only get this therapy if you go to America. You should take it. I feel like from Pune to Mumbai, Tata, everyone’s involved. I had doubts about allopathy, that’s when my worry started, and I've been watching their videos for many years. I am the mother-in-law of this girl...



 Son-in-law, this is my daughter, but he's not willing to accept her as his wife. My son, I mean, husband, I mean, your son, he's not ready to listen to you. He's not ready to say no, but the doctors do things in a way that makes it seem like money doesn’t matter you end up selling your house to pay for treatment. After seeing so much fraud, many people still come to me for treatment. I come from a defense background, so I’ve traveled all over India and seen everything. I have that experience. So I told my son-in-law, let's get started. Those guys were doing chemo, we’ll buy animal products.



 Where do you get protein from? My son said, feed him eggs, but he's a vegetarian. That poor man, I felt guilty eating eggs myself, my son. That's why I have a really good daughter-in-law; she's vegetarian too, so she listens. And you say when you watch my videos, whether it's Sunday or Monday, you never eat eggs. How can I make eggs? I'll teach you how to make eggs. I made peanut and coconut mix at home in the fridge coconut oil and blended everything in the mixer. So, what can I do with my daughter-in-law? Wherever I go, I take her on picnics everywhere, and I always keep a kit ready.



 I give him juice from all the leaves, not a drop left. His hemoglobin is 14, and there are 14 differences in it, 4 of which have changed. The funny thing is, there’s a report here, sir, if you want, we can show it to you; otherwise, why would we lie? So, we got his stomach scanned, and the first scan showed a really big lump, 12 mm in size. So what happened? He kept going through six or seven rounds of chemo. He told his daughter-in-law that we won’t be scared. I started living in Paramita, so I said, I started a life there. There’s a medicine lobby, these people have to keep their medical records for that.



 All parameters go up, even BP, diabetes, and cancer. Now don’t freak out if the report shows 10%, these guys will say it’s 60% on paper. So I told him, how did he say that? You can’t just say it once; you have to show it indirectly every day. If he says straight up he’s mentally fit in one day, nobody listens. When they said this, he replied, they said this. Will he do the same PET scan? It was done in December and January. So what did they do in February, March, April? They’ll do another PET scan. So what did we do? That’s it.



 On April 2nd, even the doctor was shocked after seeing the stomach scan. He was surprised. It showed 10.45 mm there, so it went down to 2 points. Really good. Some degree, some degree, and everything else under control. Why worry? The doctor is worried how did he get better without chemo? First, listen to what Tata says. When I went to Tata Hospital, I cried and told the doctor, "Please do something, operate and remove the problem." But now, that won't happen anymore. Later, I thought, wait, there’s something if God created you, then He...



 Someone gave you something, the session is like a pilgrimage. It’s our job to figure it out, to think it through logically. We’re not gonna give up. I’ll tell people all over the country, eat your food, see, if you don’t know how to swim and fall into the water, you’ll still try to paddle with your hands even if you don’t know how, you’ll try to survive. This will happen to everyone. So, do you understand that someone has to be a revolutionary, someone has to fight? For those who want to change their habits, I’ll sit right next to you and tell you straight up [laughs]. Alright then, come here, come here. How have you been feeling about them so far? How did you feel before, and how do you feel now?



 Tell everyone that I’m feeling great now. Amma gave me a diet for you, and it’s been four months since I started following it. Also, the juices you mentioned in the video the green juice, the red juice Amma makes those for me too. She told me how big your butt was and how tall you used to be, and how much taller she made me. BB G, how tall are you? The more times you get your stomach scanned, the more dangerous it gets. Every time the lump that was 12mm has now shrunk to 2mm. Okay, so what money did we take from her? We didn’t take any money from you for four months.



 We did it ourselves, he didn’t even come near us, when did he come, and sir didn’t bring these fruits either. No one at home liked them, so he said, someone’s house has fruits, demand for fruits is high because they’re chemical-free. That’s why I did the same. Many people have told me, I’m a private tutor. I’m a tuition teacher. I teach at an army center school, which means I’m basically a private tutor. So yeah, I brought these from our home. They were given at our place. That’s how it happened. I even did some bagging work for this. What did he do? He became a private tutor to make his daughter-in-law eat organic fruits.



 He used to collect unnecessary fruits that grew in his yard. To feed him, he said, "Brother, I should feed him natural fruits. I should give him more organic stuff." People used to say, "Boil it and feed him, peel it off," but I didn’t peel them; I brought them straight from the stomach and fed him after washing. Very good. In our India at Jeena Sikho HiiMS, there are over 120 hospitals, clinics, and healthcare centers with more than 900 Ayurvedic doctors and specialists who practice natural methods like Ayurveda, naturopathy, Panchakarma, and diet therapy.



 Teach how to reverse cancer, kidney, liver, heart, and other serious diseases naturally.”




Every cancer journey is personal, and each individual’s response to treatment can be different. This story reflects one patient’s experience and the choices made during their care. If you or someone you know is facing a similar diagnosis, consult qualified healthcare professionals to understand the treatment options that are appropriate for your condition.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why Choose HiiMS for Ayurvedic Cancer Treatment? A Natural & Holistic Approach to Healing

  Cancer is a challenging journey, but the right treatment approach can make a world of difference. HiiMS (Holistic Integrated Institute of Medical Sciences) offers a unique and effective combination of Ayurveda, naturopathy, and modern techniques to support cancer patients in their healing process. Unlike conventional treatments that focus solely on eliminating cancer cells, Cancer Cure in Ayurveda at HiiMS works to strengthen the immune system, detoxify the body, and restore overall balance. What Makes HiiMS Different? ✔ Personalized Ayurvedic Treatment – Every patient receives a tailored treatment plan based on their body type (Prakriti), cancer stage, and overall health condition. This approach ensures maximum effectiveness and supports the body's natural healing process. ✔ Detoxification Through Panchakarma – Ayurveda emphasizes deep detoxification through Panchakarma therapy , which helps remove toxins accumulated from cancer treatments, promoting overall well-being. ✔...

Top 10 Cancer Hospitals in India – A Complete Patient Guide

  Cancer is a serious illness impacting countless families across India every year. The shock of diagnosis can be overwhelming, creating uncertainty and emotional strain for both patients and loved ones. With symptoms often subtle or easily ignored, many cases are detected only at an advanced stage—making early testing and timely intervention crucial for effective cancer treatment. Understanding Cancer and Its Impact Cancer begins when certain cells in the body grow uncontrollably, disrupting the function of vital organs like the lungs, breast, blood, or stomach. Once diagnosed, the priority becomes finding the best cancer hospital in India , one that offers advanced oncology services, skilled specialists, and reliable support systems to ensure personalized and effective care. Selecting the Best Cancer Hospital Every cancer journey is unique, and so is every treatment plan. Patients may require a combination of therapies—surgery, chemotherapy, radiation, targeted treatments, or ayu...

Acharya Manish Ji’s Free Live Webinar on Cancer Diseases Treatment Through Ayurveda

  Cancer is one of the most challenging health conditions, and finding the right treatment is crucial for patients and caregivers alike. In the quest for holistic healing, Ayurvedic treatments have been gaining attention for their potential to support cancer care naturally. If you're interested in learning more about how Ayurveda can help manage cancer symptoms and improve overall well-being, don't miss this opportunity! Join Acharya Manish Ji, a renowned Ayurvedic expert, in a free  Acharya Manish Ji’s webinars  dedicated to Ayurvedic Cancer Treatment. In this insightful session, Acharya Manish Ji will discuss the ancient wisdom of Ayurveda and how it offers a supportive role in cancer treatment, focusing on natural remedies, dietary changes, and therapies that can complement conventional treatment plans. This webinar is open to anyone curious about alternative approaches to health and wellness, especially those seeking to understand the benefits of Ayurvedic practic...